Since 4/20 is coming up tomorrow (c'mon...don't pretend like you don't know what I'm talking about), thought it'd be fun to catch up with Cheech & Chong!
Yes...they DO have a movie to plug...but, surely we can talk pot, as well.
Singer Rene Rancourt began the song himself but as the volume of the singing in the stands began to increase, Rancourt lowered the microphone
This guy has his kid in the car with him while he's shooting a video of the fire, when all of the sudden...KABOOM!!
A hospital in Waco, Texas, has been told to anticipate 100 injured people coming in from a fertilizer plant where there was a massive explosion, an official at the medical facility says. Glenn Robinson, CEO of Hillcrest Hospital, said a field triage station was set up at the plant some 18 miles north of Waco after the Wednesday night explosion.
The folks auctioning it off at Christie's next month in London think it could fetch up to $53,000!
The photo is an outtake from the 2001 Rolling Stone magazine shoot and it shows a 25-year-old Angelina Jolie posing with a white horse close to her chest.
There...I saved you $53,000!
Last year, the first elephant dung coffee was introduced at a whopping $2,400 per pound.
This month, a Japanese brewery has started selling elephant dung beer – a coffee stout brewed with those special beans.
The Sankt Gallen brewery debuted the brew on April 1st – and it sold out within minutes.
It’s amazing what some people will do – and the amount of money they will pay – to get their buzz on.
A crazy guy in a wingsuit pulls off a ridiculous stunt, flying through a small hole in a cave. This is insane.
Subscribe to EpicTV:
Football fans know how important home-field advantage is, and starting next season, those at the stadium will have a bigger impact on the game.
The NFL wants stadiums to get louder and more rambunctious, in an effort to attract more fans to attend games. So they're loosening some of the rules on noise. From now on, stadiums will be allowed to use video prompts to encourage the fans to get loud. This would, of course, make things difficult for the visiting team, especially the quarterback who has to call out plays to his teammates who might not be able to hear him over the crowd noise.
Some football purists, like former player and coach Mike Ditka, don't like this decision. He says, "The key to football is you want to be able to see it executed properly. You want to hear the snap count. You want to see these guys use their talents where they're not tainted. Sometimes when you have crowd noise, you're not seeing the player at his best." (Yahoo Sports)
Got this from Kathy F. Interesting stuff...
DID YOU KNOW???
1. Budweiser beer conditions the hair
2. Pam cooking spray will dry finger nail polish
3. Cool whip will condition your hair in 15 minutes
4. Mayonnaise will KILL LICE, it will also condition your hair
5. Elmer's Glue - paint on your face, allow it to dry, peel off and see the dead skin and blackheads if any.
6. Shiny Hair - use brewed Lipton Tea
7. Sunburn - empty a large jar of Nestea into your bath water
8. Minor burn - Colgate or Crest toothpaste
9. Burn your tongue? Put sugar on it!
10. Arthritis? WD-40 Spray and rub in, kill insect stings too
11 Bee stings - meat tenderizer
12. Chigger bite - Preparation H
13. Puffy eyes - Preparation H
14. Paper cut - crazy glue or chap stick (glue is used instead of sutures at most hospitals)
15. Stinky feet - Jello !
16. Athletes feet - cornstarch
17. Fungus on toenails or fingernails - Vicks vapor rub
18. Kool aid to clean dishwasher pipes. Just put in the detergent section and run a cycle, it will also clean a toilet. (Wow, and we drink this stuff)
19. Kool Aid can be used as a dye in paint also Kool Aid in Dannon plain yogurt as a finger paint, your kids will love it and it won't hurt them if they eat it!
20. Peanut butter - will get scratches out of CD's! Wipe off with a coffee filter paper
21. Sticking bicycle chain - Pam no-stick cooking spray
22. Pam will also remove paint, and grease from your hands! Keep a can in your garage for your hubby
23. Peanut butter will remove ink from the face of dolls
24. When the doll clothes are hard to put on, sprinkle with corn starch and watch them slide on
25. Heavy dandruff - pour on the vinegar !
26. Body paint - Crisco mixed with food coloring. Heat the Crisco in the microwave, pour in to an empty film container and mix with the food color of your choice!
27 Tie Dye T-shirt - mix a solution of Kool Aid in a container, tie a rubber band around a section of the T-shirt and soak
28. Preserving a newspaper clipping - large bottle of club soda and cup of milk of magnesia , soak for 20 min. and let dry, will last for many years!
29. A Slinky will hold toast and CD's!
30. To keep goggles and glasses from fogging, coat with Colgate toothpaste
31. Wine stains, pour on the Morton salt and watch it absorb into the salt.
32. To remove wax - Take a paper towel and iron it over the wax stain, it will absorb into the towel.
33. Remove labels off glassware etc. rub with Peanut butter!
34. Baked on food - fill container with water, get a Bounce paper softener and the static from the Bounce towel will cause the baked on food to adhere to it. Soak overnight. Also; you can use 2 Efferdent tablets , soak overnight!
35. Crayon on the wall - Colgate toothpaste and brush it!
36.. Dirty grout - Listerine
37. Stains on clothes - Colgate toothpaste
38. Grass stains - Karo Syrup
39. Grease Stains - Coca Cola , it will also remove grease stains from the driveway overnight. We know it will take corrosion from car batteries!
40. Fleas in your carpet? 20 Mule Team Borax- sprinkle and let stand for 24 hours. Maybe this will work if you get them back again.
41. To keep FRESH FLOWERS longer Add a little Clorox , or 2 Bayer aspirin , or just use 7-up instead of water.
42. When you go to buy bread in the grocery store, have you ever wondered which is the freshest, so you 'squeeze' for freshness or softness? Did you know that bread is delivered fresh to the stores five days a week? Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Each day has a different color twist tie.
Monday = Blue,
Tuesday = Green,
Thursday = Red
Friday = White
Saturday = Yellow.
So if today was Thursday, you would want red twist tie; not white which is Fridays (almost a week old)! The colors go alphabetically by color Blue- Green - Red - White - Yellow, Monday through Saturday. Very easy to remember. I thought this was interesting. I looked in the grocery store and the bread wrappers DO have different twist ties, and even the ones with the plastic clips have different colors. You learn something new everyday! Enjoy fresh bread when you buy bread with the right color on the day you are shopping.
Don't forget Gatorade for Migraine Headaches. PowerAde won't work. Pass this information on to friends so they can be informed
Anyone else want to add to this list? EMAIL ME or txt to 563-265-1065
According to a new survey, the most expensive hot dog in Major League Baseball can be found at New York’s Citi Field, where Mets fans in attendance are on the hook for $6.25.
On the other hand, Cincinnati Reds' fans at Great American Ball Park can get a dog for just a buck.